musicmatch jukebox

G

How do I go about transferring my music tracks that are in window's media player to my musicmatch jukeboc that I have on my computer. We just got our new computer with window's 2000 xp and all the tracks are in the media player and I want to transfer them to my jukebox. Please help. Thank you, bruffner

G

-----Original Message-----
How do I go about transferring my music tracks that are
in window's media player to my musicmatch jukeboc that I
have on my computer. We just got our new computer with
window's 2000 xp and all the tracks are in the media
player and I want to transfer them to my jukebox. Please
help. Thank you, bruffner
I purchased musicmatch myself and used it for quite some
time but have found winamp to be much better

G

I'm not too familiar with musicmatch, but I know that if you don't want to use windows media player, you can open windows media player, at the top select the tools menu, select options, select the file types tab, make sure mp3 audio file is not selected. When you try to open a mp3 file it will probably ask you what program to open with - select musicmatch, to set the file associations in musicmatch you can search the music match help files, but it will probably be a similar process, except that you want to make sure mp3 is selected in musicmatch
hope this helps

Ask a Question