Multi-paged Browser

I'd like to have multiple pages open in one window, like in Mozilla and Opera. What's the best way to accomplish this? If not possible through IE itself, what's the best 3rd party app (freeware most prefered) that can do this

I can't use Mozilla or Opera exclusively since not all websites work on them. So I still need IE's companion.

Try - My IE

I'd like to have multiple pages open in one window, like
in Mozilla and Opera. What's the best way to accomplish
this? If not possible through IE itself, what's the best
3rd party app (freeware most prefered) that can do this?
I can't use Mozilla or Opera exclusively since not all
websites work on them. So I still need IE's companion.

Don Varnau

Scottt,
Take a look at MYIE2 and Avant Browser. They're shells for the IE engine.
http://www.pricelessware.org/2004/PL2004INTERNET.htm#Browser:Shell

Don
--
MVP IE/OE
Please reply to the newsgroup so that others may participate.

"Scott Lewis" wrote in message
I'd like to have multiple pages open in one window, like in Mozilla and
Opera. What's the best way to accomplish this? If not possible through IE
itself, what's the best 3rd party app (freeware most prefered) that can do
this?
I can't use Mozilla or Opera exclusively since not all websites work on
them. So I still need IE's companion.

I tried MyIE2 previously and I disliked some of its features. Avant Browser, on the other hand, seems quite nice and promising. The only concern I have now is if this gets patched along when a hotfix for IE is applied. I'm hoping it does, but, my worry is that this shell runs its own version of IEXPLORE.EXE.