MS Word For Windows Has Encounted A Problem And Needs To Close

Received the message: MS Word For Windows Has Encounted A Problem And Needs
To Close when I attempt to open every file or data in MS Word. Filed Report.

Opened Help And Support. It referred me to Q326510. Did not work. Then
went to 286839, no help.

Went to second computer, connected to Network, and able to open all MS Word
files.

Please advise.

Robert

TaurArian [MS-MVP]

How about the Word Newsgroups

good site for information
http://word.mvps.org/index.html

Word Newsgroups
General questions
http://www.microsoft.com/office/com...osoft.public.word.docmanagement&lang=en&cr=US

New Users
http://www.microsoft.com/office/com...=microsoft.public.word.newusers&lang=en&cr=US

Application Errors
http://www.microsoft.com/office/com....public.word.application.errors&lang=en&cr=US

--

TaurArian [MS-MVP] 2005-2007 - Australia