MS Office 2007

Reaction score
HI

I've got an MS office 2007 on a windows 7 machine, my problem is even if i activate office, after some weeks it comes back saying it needs to be activated and i do have a legal copy of it and another problem is when i'm on outlook, there's an error popping up every now and then saying "MS outlook has stopped working, windows is checking for the problem" then it shows MS outlook restarting.

please assist guys

thanks

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
For the first step, can you try clicking on Help > Office Diagnostics in Outlook and then follow through the steps? That should see if there are problems with any of your Office installation.

Reaction score
just tried that, it's been 3 hours now and nothing is happening, so far it seems like i'm sorted, but i will let you know during the course of the day, thanks

Reaction score
oops the error pops up again guys and i ran the diagnosis and no errors were found, what could be the second step of sorting this out guys?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Can you try temporarily disabling the plugins and see if that does the trick?:

Tools > Trust Center > Addin-ins

Then you'll need to disable each active addin by clicking the "go" button at the bottom of the screen. It would be worth writing down which ones you had enabled, so you can activate them one-by-one once it's working :)

Reaction score
Hi Ian, thanks for your support man and all the guys in this forum

The last option that i had to do after trying all that you guys suggested is i had to uninstall and re-install and now it's over 2 weeks now since and that error is not coming up anymore.

thanks a lot guys

Ask a Question