    any reference to this feature.
    --
    JohnG

    JohnG, May 4, 2009

  2. Hi JohnG,
    the short answer is no.
    There is a way to convert macros to code - you may be able to do that.
    On the nav pane, choose a macro.
    On the ribbon choose database options, then choose macro, convert macro to
    code.
    I haven't tried this, so I can't say what the code looks like after
    converting.

    Jeanette Cunningham, May 4, 2009

  3. John,

    The control wizards create Embedded Macros, which are new to Access 2007.

    --
    Steve Schapel, Microsoft Access MVP

    Steve Schapel, May 4, 2009
  4. Jeanette,

    You can use the facility you mentioned to "convert" all a form's macros in
    one hit. So that has some appeal.

    But the code does not come out as you or I would write the code. It is
    often clumsy and ugly. And in the case of complex macros, the converter
    sometimes just can't cope.

    Steve Schapel, May 4, 2009
  5. Thanks Steve for that info.

    Jeanette Cunningham, May 4, 2009