Silence of the Lambs.

Ok, how about this one....

"You might be a cunning linguist, but I am a master debater"

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
[size=-1]Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery

[/size]
"Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges!"

:cool:

BigJay

Kingsize Crunchie
Reaction score
The Treasure of the Sierra Madre, then sampled in Blazing Saddles.

"Have you ever taken a serious political stand on anything?
Yeah. Sure. For twenty-four hours once I refused to eat grapes"

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Sleeper

"There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?"

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Sleeper

"There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?"
Airplane?

BigJay

Kingsize Crunchie
Reaction score
Jaws!.

"Women need a reason for having sex, men just need a place "

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Me__2001 said:
ooooh i know this, watched it earlier with the ball and chain ;)

Armageddon, hope its spelt right

The 300 Spartans 1962

For those regarded as warriors, when engaged in combat the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God, or Buddha himself. This truth lies at the heart of the art of combat.

nod.gif

BigJay

Kingsize Crunchie
Reaction score
For those regarded as warriors, when engaged in combat the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God, or Buddha himself. This truth lies at the heart of the art of combat.

That is Kill Bill Vol. 1, great film.

Erm.......right.....

"You're not an idiot. Huh! You're not a goddamn looney now, boy. You're a fisherman!"

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Kill Bill Vol 1 :D

"Your powers are weak, old man."

EDIT: Ignore - was pipped to the post :blush:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
BigJay said:
"You're not an idiot. Huh! You're not a goddamn looney now, boy. You're a fisherman!"

One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest

Ist person -- [at confession] Each time I tell myself it's the last time, but then I get a whiff of her hot chocolate, or...

2nd person --...Seashells. Chocolate seashells, so small, so plain, so *innocent*. I thought, oh, just one little taste, it can't do any harm. But it turned out they were filled with rich, sinful...

3rd person -- ...And it *melts*, God forgive me, it melts ever so slowly on your tongue, and tortures you with pleasure.

laughingsmiley.gif

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Sexy Bex said:
Kill Bill Vol 1 :D

"Your powers are weak, old man."

EDIT: Ignore - was pipped to the post :blush:

Weak but effective .

You are unable to resist .

Fancy a choclate
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif

P.S. the above is not a quote . :D

BigJay

Kingsize Crunchie
Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
Ist person -- [at confession] Each time I tell myself it's the last time, but then I get a whiff of her hot chocolate, or...

2nd person --...Seashells. Chocolate seashells, so small, so plain, so *innocent*. I thought, oh, just one little taste, it can't do any harm. But it turned out they were filled with rich, sinful...

3rd person -- ...And it *melts*, God forgive me, it melts ever so slowly on your tongue, and tortures you with pleasure.

I think that this is from a film called "Chocolate".....so my missus said...so credit to her!

"Of course, just because you are a character, doesn't mean you have character"

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Pulp Fiction

[font=&quot]You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.

:p
[/font]

Ask a Question