more game updates

Reaction score
If anybody out their likes resident evil and loved outbreak, you will be happy to know that capcom is coming out with resident evil outbreak file 2. The characters are the same from last time all 8. This time you will go through a zoo.... Yeah a zoo I dont see the point in that the only thing i could think of would be to stretch the game out. Well anyway another threat is the military, they have heard of the problems and are planned to drop a bomb in an effort to end the problem.
If you played or heard of need for speed underground and liked it, their is going to be a release in the fall of need for speed underground 2. Not to much is known about this game but what i have read on it is that their will be more than 70 billion visual customization combinations. Another cool thing about this one is that you race in free roaming cities.

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
I wasnt the biggest fan of NFS:UG it was a strange game, you didnt 100% know when the next bend was comming up -_- . And the tracks were virtually all the same, the only different ones were the drifting trick ones, where you had to try n do combos and try to keep a drift going as long as possible! There was only around 18 cars to choose from when you completed it aswell!

I just hope becuase EA have taken over the Burnout licence they make it for PC and dont make it like NFS:UG! Burnout 1 and 2 were pure quality for an arcade racer!

Reaction score
while we are on the subject of games, does anyone know when Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is comming out on PC, Because PS games comes out in october

KGB

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I quite like NFS UG2, I'm still playing it :D

that's cos I ain't really that good at it ;)

It just gets harder and harder the more you progress.

Good presentation though, good feeling of real speed, if a little unrealistic.

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
KGB-911 said:
while we are on the subject of games, does anyone know when Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is comming out on PC, Because PS games comes out in october

KGB
Well as you should know, Sony has the license for the GTA titles, making them exclusive to the PS2. But this exclusive business only lasts for around 1 whole year, so i think i'll be getting the PS2 version ;).

Reaction score
I heared that somewhere, does that meen i have to wait a whole year? Noooooooo!

Vice City was so good!

Reaction score
KGB-911 said:

KGB
san andreas my good friend is out on the 22nd of october, and yes floppy, this one will be even better and im no good at it either, completed it a few times i must admit, bah...

Ask a Question