Monitor says no input signal

Reaction score
Earlier today I downloaded a game recording client from wegame.com and macromedia flash 8. After both were done my computer froze up so i had to reset. Everything seemed fine so i started working on macromedia. In the middle of me working on it the monitor turned black and said that there was no input signal. The computer turns on fine, but there is no input signal for the monitor, and i can't get the keyboard to connect, the number lock and caps lock wont flash or turn on. I'm not sure if it could be a virus from wegame.com or a video card problem, or some other computer part problem.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
welcome to PCReview

I'd be looking at video card/motherboard as it seems you're not getting past POST

Flash is in it's 10th incineration (sic) and is now [sarcasm on] "produced" by that fantastic company called Adobe [sarcasm off] so, you might have got a virus/worm/trojan that may have knackered up your system.

:user:

Reaction score
muckshifter said:
I'd be looking at video card/motherboard as it seems you're not getting past POST

Flash is in it's 10th incineration (sic) and is now [sarcasm on] "produced" by that fantastic company called Adobe [sarcasm off] so, you might have got a virus/worm/trojan that may have knackered up your system.

:user:
Heh so it is possible that i got some sort of virus/worm/trojan from flash????

Reaction score
Reaction score
The messed up thing about the whole situation is that i downloaded both of the programs at the same time. If i would have been patient and did them one at a time i would be able to pin point what might have happened. Based on the info i gave does any one know what computer part might be messed up?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Can you see the POST screen when you switch the machine on?

That is, is there an image on the monitor before Windows attempts to load? (assuming you're using Windows).

Ask a Question