    taken at night, in the viewfinder and camera flip-out screen.

    What might be the problem?

    I am using Windows XP SP2, plenty of RAM and a separate HD for video.

    Ritter197, Dec 24, 2004

  2. see MM newsgroup for answer.

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media
    www.dvds2treasure.com
    www.simplydv.com

    "Ritter197" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > The camera is a JVC GR DVL 805 Digital movie camera. It came with a cable
    > that fits into the camera on 1 end and the other fits into the computer, a
    > fairly recently built one.
    >
    > It is USB and the other is Firewire.
    >
    > The thing I noticed though, is that the monitor window in MM2 shows the
    > images taken at night very dark, almost black, whereas on the monitor

    window
    > of the camera they were fine.
    >
    > Is that attributable to MM2? The images look very normal, considering it

    was

    Graham Hughes, Dec 24, 2004
  3. Ritter197

    Ritter197 Guest

    And where specifically, please?
    I looked at both Commercial sites, but see nothing of an answer there.

    Ritter197, Dec 25, 2004
  4. My answer, to the same question as posed in various newsgroups and after
    various other posts, is in the moviemaker newsgroup..
    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    Graham Hughes, Dec 29, 2004