misuse of paper towels and soap

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Nice plug for Group 4 Security eh? :rolleyes:

Crazy.

About ten years ago I installed a CCTV system at a restaurant named La Belle Epoque in Kensington.

The restaurant manager insisted on having a camera installed in the female staff's changing room, where, amongst other staff, some rather tasty waitresses used to get down to the nitty gritty, as it were.

At first, the lens was covered with, of all things, a pair of briefs. Then it was turned towards the wall. Then we had to install a cage round it.

And eventually the cage and the camera were ripped off the wall... :lol:

They were not replaced.

Yay! You go gals :D

PS: It's still there

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
seems like a heads deterrent ..not an invasion of privacy..

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Rush said:
seems like a heads deterrent ..not an invasion of privacy..
Correct, but funny how most see this as ............

;)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Well, the whole thing depends on exactly where the cameras are situated.

If they're just pointing towards a row of sinks and a paper towel dispenser, all is good.

If, however, they're pointing at a row of urinals or within any of the cubicles, something's wrong.

I would assume though, from the reason the camera(s) were installed, they are only recording acceptable viewing areas.

However, once the Press get hold of a headline like 'CCTV within children's toilet' they won't let it go, will they?

CCTV is a good deterrent. It has also caught images of murderers and suicide bombers apart from eight-year-olds chucking soap down the loo.

The UK has the most CCTV systems of anywhere within the world.

Some will see this as an invasion of privacy, others as an aid to preventing/solving crime.

I mentioned my experience of CCTV merely as an interesting anecdote, hopefully.

If the head teacher in this instance has stopped the lovable little gits from choking the karzis up with bars of soap and great big wads of paper towels, he's probably saved himself money by not having to pay plumbers.

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
probably saved himself money by not having to pay plumbers

Good call Flopp's and not to mention making the Caretakers life a little more bearable..:nod:

Ask a Question