Windows 7 Microsoft 7 Product Key Invalid.

Reaction score
I just bought a Toshiba Satellite and my Microsoft programs have locked me out, I can open them but i cant use them. I bought my laptop from the Army Exchange in Iraq and I really need to be able to use microsoft. The product key on the laptop is invalid when I type it in can anyone help me?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Phone Microsoft. If they can't help you have purchased an iffy copy.

There is no solution other than to buy a Microsoft product key to activate your version of Windows.

Reaction score
I just bought a Toshiba Satellite and my Microsoft programs have locked me out, I can open them but i cant use them. I bought my laptop from the Army Exchange in Iraq and I really need to be able to use microsoft. The product key on the laptop is invalid when I type it in can anyone help me?

Are you sure you didn't buy the bootleg version? Anyway, just call microsoft and they would understand.

Reaction score
I was about to say if Denny didn't say it. You can also try calling Toshiba too. Although 1/2 the time they say it's not their problem. It's Microsoft's.

Ask a Question