Message background

Gray Background on new email messages

When creating new messages the background is automatically gray and i have to
manually change to white every time. How can I change this so that all new
email message backgrounds are automatically white and not gray?

Gray Background on new email messages

it is Outlook 2003. No theme in either windows or IE that is grey.

Diane Poremsky said:
Version of Outlook? Are you using a theme in windows or IE that has a grey
background?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter:
(e-mail address removed)

newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"Gray Background on new email messages" <Gray Background on new email
When creating new messages the background is automatically gray and i have
manually change to white every time. How can I change this so that all new
email message backgrounds are automatically white and not gray?

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

What OS? Are you using the default settings for the OS or a custom theme?

--

Diane Poremsky said:
Version of Outlook? Are you using a theme in windows or IE that has a
grey
background?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]