MESH nightmare

Reaction score
Don't be fooled by the brilliant Mesh website - these guys are completely incompetent. I ordered and paid for a laptop (£1200) and it NEVER arrived! At no stage did they contact me for an update - I was always the one that had to phone them to find out what was going on. After three weeks of agonising they told me matter-of-factly that it was going to take another 3 weeks. Whoever heard of waiting six weeks for an order in this day and age? Despite this nightmare I did REALLY want the laptop so I told them that despite this shocking service I would be prepared to go through with the transaction if they 'sweetened the deal' by way of compensation.,,, they practically laughed at me. I cancelled straight away naturally and it took them three weeks to refund my money. Again it was only ever me that contacted them for updates, they never contacted me at all. I have never experienced a company that has cared less for their customers as MESH. Do yourself a favour, forget you ever heard of them.

Reaction score
Someone should have done their research before the purchase I think ;)

Well now you know. I wont say spread the word because I guess you already ahve plus its a bit naughty :D

I wonder is this another company ready to go Kaapuut? It seems they could well be in the line if they keep treating their customers. Oh wait....how many times have people said that before LOL

Ask a Question