MA Access 97 File menu missing HELP PLEASE!!!!

Discussion in 'Microsoft Access Forms' started by Nick Monsour, Aug 24, 2006.

  1. Nick Monsour

    Nick Monsour Guest

    Hi,

    I know this is way out of date but my company uses it still.
    There is an Access database that is being used by multiple users and
    some users can see and use the 'File' menu and others can see it. I
    have read about this and checked the references and one of the users
    (that I checked) has the exact same references as me (I can see and use

    the 'File' menu). So I also went in and did the Debug>Compile All
    Modules and came up with an error, Option Explicit. However we both get

    the same error so I don't see how that would make a difference. We are
    doth running the database from the same central location. So all I can
    think of is, is that there may be some difference between the Windows
    set up or something else. Does anyone have any ideas? I could always
    just put buttons up in the screen but that is not a fix that is a cheap

    work around and I would rather fix it then cheat it.

    We are running Access 97 SR-2

    The referecnces that are bing used are:
    Visual Basic For Applications
    Microsoft Access 8.0 Object Library
    Microsoft DAO 3.51 Object Library
    Microsoft ActiveX Data Objects 2.7 Library

    Nick Monsour, Aug 24, 2006

  2. Do the users who don't see File when the database is open see it when they
    just open Access. Do they see any of the other menu choices? If so, have
    the user who can't see File open Access and then open the database while
    holding down the Shift key. If they see File, then there is something in the
    Startup options (the Menubar option should be (default)) or in code that is
    hiding this.

    jahoobob via AccessMonster.com, Aug 24, 2006

  3. Nick Monsour

    Nick Monsour Guest

    Jahoobob,
    The users don't open anything but the form. I don't see the menu in
    design view on their machine or mine. File is the only menu choice on
    the bar. From what I can tell there is a module that is full of case
    statements that creates the menu and its components. I can copy it and
    put it in here if you like but it is long. I did not write this so I am
    just trying to figure it out as I go. I have some basic programming but
    not much but I do understand the different kinds of statements.

    Thank you,

    Nick

    Nick Monsour, Aug 24, 2006
  4. Apparently, the designer/developer of this db decided that some users
    shouldn't have access to the Access menu. He probably limited the menu
    choices via the user's ID. Why do the users need File? If everything works
    the way it is supposed to for the users I wouldn't mess with code unless I
    was pretty well versed in VBA.

    jahoobob via AccessMonster.com, Aug 24, 2006
  5. Nick Monsour

    Nick Monsour Guest

    Well the file menu allows users to close out of the screen without
    closing the database and I was wrong there is more then just the file
    on the menu bar. the case is this:
    On Error GoTo CommandErrorTrap:

    Select Case strConstant
    Case "acCmdWindowUnhide"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdWindowUnhide
    Case "acCmdWindowHide"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdWindowHide
    Case "acCmdExit"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdExit
    Case "acCmdCompactDatabase"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdCompactDatabase
    Case "acCmdEncryptDecryptDatabase"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdEncryptDecryptDatabase
    Case "acCmdRepairDatabase"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdRepairDatabase
    Case "acCmdMakeMDEFile"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdMakeMDEFile
    Case "acCmdMoreWindows"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdMoreWindows
    Case "acCmdAppRestore"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdAppRestore
    Case "acCmdAppMaximize"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdAppMaximize
    Case "acCmdAppMinimize"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdAppMinimize
    Case "acCmdAppMove"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdAppMove
    Case "acCmdAppSize"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdAppSize
    Case "acCmdDocRestore"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdDocRestore
    Case "acCmdDocMaximize"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdDocMaximize
    Case "acCmdDocMove"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdDocMove
    Case "acCmdDocSize"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdDocSize
    Case "acCmdRefresh"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdRefresh
    Case "acCmdFont"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdFont
    Case "acCmdSave"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSave
    Case "acCmdSaveAs"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSaveAs
    Case "acCmdWindowCascade"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdWindowCascade
    Case "acCmdTileVertically"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdTileVertically
    Case "acCmdWindowArrangeIcons"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdWindowArrangeIcons
    Case "acCmdOpenDatabase"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdOpenDatabase
    Case "acCmdNewDatabase"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdNewDatabase
    Case "acCmdOLEDDELinks"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdOLEDDELinks
    Case "acCmdRecordsGoToNew"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdRecordsGoToNew
    Case "acCmdReplace"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdReplace
    Case "acCmdFind"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdFind
    Case "acCmdRunMacro"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdRunMacro
    Case "acCmdPageSetup"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdPageSetup
    Case "acCmdInsertObject"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdInsertObject
    Case "acCmdDuplicate"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdDuplicate
    Case "acCmdAboutMicrosoftAccess"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdAboutMicrosoftAccess
    Case "acCmdFormHdrFtr"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdFormHdrFtr
    Case "acCmdReportHdrFtr"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdReportHdrFtr
    Case "acCmdPasteAppend"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdPasteAppend
    Case "acCmdInsertFile"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdInsertFile
    Case "acCmdSelectForm"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSelectForm
    Case "acCmdTabOrder"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdTabOrder
    Case "acCmdFieldList"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdFieldList
    Case "acCmdAlignLeft"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdAlignLeft
    Case "acCmdAlignRight"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdAlignRight
    Case "acCmdAlignTop"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdAlignTop
    Case "acCmdAlignBottom"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdAlignBottom
    Case "acCmdAlignToGrid"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdAlignToGrid
    Case "acCmdSizeToGrid"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSizeToGrid
    Case "acCmdOptions"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdOptions
    Case "acCmdSelectRecord"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSelectRecord
    Case "acCmdSortingAndGrouping"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSortingAndGrouping
    Case "acCmdBringToFront"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdBringToFront
    Case "acCmdSendToBack"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSendToBack
    Case "acCmdPrintPreview"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdPrintPreview
    Case "acCmdApplyDefault"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdApplyDefault
    Case "acCmdSetControlDefaults"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSetControlDefaults
    Case "acCmdOLEObjectDefaultVerb"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdOLEObjectDefaultVerb
    Case "acCmdClose"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdClose
    Case "acCmdSizeToFit"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSizeToFit
    Case "acCmdViewRuler"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdViewRuler
    Case "acCmdSnapToGrid"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSnapToGrid
    Case "acCmdViewGrid"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdViewGrid
    Case "acCmdPasteSpecial"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdPasteSpecial
    Case "acCmdRecordsGoToNext"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdRecordsGoToNext
    Case "acCmdRecordsGoToPrevious"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdRecordsGoToPrevious
    Case "acCmdRecordsGoToFirst"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdRecordsGoToFirst
    Case "acCmdRecordsGoToLast"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdRecordsGoToLast
    Case "acCmdSizeToFitForm"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSizeToFitForm
    Case "acCmdEditingAllowed"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdEditingAllowed
    Case "acCmdClearGrid"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdClearGrid
    Case "acCmdJoinProperties"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdJoinProperties
    Case "acCmdQueryTotals"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdQueryTotals
    Case "acCmdQueryTypeCrosstab"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdQueryTypeCrosstab
    Case "acCmdTableNames"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdTableNames
    Case "acCmdQueryParameters"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdQueryParameters
    Case "acCmdFormatCells"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdFormatCells
    Case "acCmdDataEntry"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdDataEntry
    Case "acCmdHideColumns"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdHideColumns
    Case "acCmdUnhideColumns"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdUnhideColumns
    Case "acCmdDeleteQueryColumn"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdDeleteQueryColumn
    Case "acCmdInsertQueryColumn"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdInsertQueryColumn
    Case "acCmdRemoveTable"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdRemoveTable
    Case "acCmdViewToolbox"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdViewToolbox
    Case "acCmdMacroNames"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdMacroNames
    Case "acCmdMacroConditions"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdMacroConditions
    Case "acCmdSingleStep"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSingleStep
    Case "acCmdQueryTypeSelect"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdQueryTypeSelect
    Case "acCmdQueryTypeUpdate"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdQueryTypeUpdate
    Case "acCmdQueryTypeAppend"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdQueryTypeAppend
    Case "acCmdQueryTypeDelete"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdQueryTypeDelete
    Case "acCmdApplyFilterSort"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdApplyFilterSort
    Case "acCmdQueryTypeMakeTable"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdQueryTypeMakeTable
    Case "acCmdLoadFromQuery"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdLoadFromQuery
    Case "acCmdSaveAsQuery"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSaveAsQuery
    Case "acCmdSaveRecord"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSaveRecord
    Case "acCmdAdvancedFilterSort"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdAdvancedFilterSort
    Case "acCmdMicrosoftAccessHelpTopics"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdMicrosoftAccessHelpTopics
    Case "acCmdLinkTables"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdLinkTables
    Case "acCmdUserAndGroupPermissions"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdUserAndGroupPermissions
    Case "acCmdUserAndGroupAccounts"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdUserAndGroupAccounts
    Case "acCmdFreezeColumn"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdFreezeColumn
    Case "acCmdUnfreezeAllColumns"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdUnfreezeAllColumns
    Case "acCmdPrimaryKey"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdPrimaryKey
    Case "acCmdSubformDatasheet"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSubformDatasheet
    Case "acCmdSelectAllRecords"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSelectAllRecords
    Case "acCmdViewTables"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdViewTables
    Case "acCmdViewQueries"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdViewQueries
    Case "acCmdViewForms"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdViewForms
    Case "acCmdViewReports"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdViewReports
    Case "acCmdViewMacros"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdViewMacros
    Case "acCmdViewModules"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdViewModules
    Case "acCmdRowHeight"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdRowHeight
    Case "acCmdColumnWidth"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdColumnWidth
    Case "acCmdInsertFileIntoModule"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdInsertFileIntoModule
    Case "acCmdSaveModuleAsText"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSaveModuleAsText
    Case "acCmdFindPrevious"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdFindPrevious
    Case "acCmdWindowSplit"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdWindowSplit
    Case "acCmdProcedureDefinition"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdProcedureDefinition
    Case "acCmdDebugWindow"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdDebugWindow
    Case "acCmdReset"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdReset
    Case "acCmdCompileAllModules"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdCompileAllModules
    Case "acCmdCompileAndSaveAllModules"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdCompileAndSaveAllModules
    Case "acCmdGoContinue"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdGoContinue
    Case "acCmdStepOver"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdStepOver
    Case "acCmdSetNextStatement"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSetNextStatement
    Case "acCmdShowNextStatement"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdShowNextStatement
    Case "acCmdToggleBreakpoint"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdToggleBreakpoint
    Case "acCmdClearAllBreakpoints"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdClearAllBreakpoints
    Case "acCmdRelationships"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdRelationships
    Case "acCmdNewObjectTable"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdNewObjectTable
    Case "acCmdNewObjectQuery"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdNewObjectQuery
    Case "acCmdNewObjectForm"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdNewObjectForm
    Case "acCmdNewObjectReport"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdNewObjectReport
    Case "acCmdNewObjectMacro"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdNewObjectMacro
    Case "acCmdNewObjectModule"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdNewObjectModule
    Case "acCmdNewObjectClassModule"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdNewObjectClassModule
    Case "acCmdLayoutPreview"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdLayoutPreview
    Case "acCmdSaveAsReport"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSaveAsReport
    Case "acCmdRename"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdRename
    Case "acCmdRemoveFilterSort"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdRemoveFilterSort
    Case "acCmdSaveLayout"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSaveLayout
    Case "acCmdClearAll"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdClearAll
    Case "acCmdHideTable"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdHideTable
    Case "acCmdShowDirectRelationships"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdShowDirectRelationships
    Case "acCmdShowAllRelationships"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdShowAllRelationships
    Case "acCmdCreateRelationship"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdCreateRelationship
    Case "acCmdEditRelationship"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdEditRelationship
    Case "acCmdIndexes"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdIndexes
    Case "acCmdAlignToShortest"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdAlignToShortest
    Case "acCmdAlignToTallest"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdAlignToTallest
    Case "acCmdSizeToNarrowest"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSizeToNarrowest
    Case "acCmdSizeToWidest"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSizeToWidest
    Case "acCmdHorizontalSpacingMakeEqual"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdHorizontalSpacingMakeEqual
    Case "acCmdHorizontalSpacingDecrease"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdHorizontalSpacingDecrease
    Case "acCmdHorizontalSpacingIncrease"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdHorizontalSpacingIncrease
    Case "acCmdVerticalSpacingMakeEqual"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdVerticalSpacingMakeEqual
    Case "acCmdVerticalSpacingDecrease"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdVerticalSpacingDecrease
    Case "acCmdVerticalSpacingIncrease"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdVerticalSpacingIncrease
    Case "acCmdSortAscending"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSortAscending
    Case "acCmdSortDescending"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSortDescending
    Case "acCmdToolbarsCustomize"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdToolbarsCustomize
    Case "acCmdOLEObjectConvert"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdOLEObjectConvert
    Case "acCmdQueryTypeSQLDataDefinition"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdQueryTypeSQLDataDefinition
    Case "acCmdQueryTypeSQLPassThrough"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdQueryTypeSQLPassThrough
    Case "acCmdViewCode"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdViewCode
    Case "acCmdConvertDatabase"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdConvertDatabase
    Case "acCmdCallStack"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdCallStack
    Case "acCmdSend"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSend
    Case "acCmdOutputToExcel"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdOutputToExcel
    Case "acCmdOutputToRTF"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdOutputToRTF
    Case "acCmdOutputToText"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdOutputToText
    Case "acCmdInvokeBuilder"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdInvokeBuilder
    Case "acCmdZoomBox"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdZoomBox
    Case "acCmdQueryTypeSQLUnion"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdQueryTypeSQLUnion
    Case "acCmdRun"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdRun
    Case "acCmdPageHdrFtr"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdPageHdrFtr
    Case "acCmdDesignView"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdDesignView
    Case "acCmdSQLView"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSQLView
    Case "acCmdShowTable"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdShowTable
    Case "acCmdCloseWindow"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdCloseWindow
    Case "acCmdInsertRows"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdInsertRows
    Case "acCmdDeleteRows"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdDeleteRows
    Case "acCmdCut"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdCut
    Case "acCmdCopy"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdCopy
    Case "acCmdPaste"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdPaste
    Case "acCmdAutoDial"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdAutoDial
    Case "acCmdNewObjectAutoForm"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdNewObjectAutoForm
    Case "acCmdNewObjectAutoReport"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdNewObjectAutoReport
    Case "acCmdWordMailMerge"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdWordMailMerge
    Case "acCmdTestValidationRules"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdTestValidationRules
    Case "acCmdControlWizardsToggle"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdControlWizardsToggle
    Case "acCmdEnd"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdEnd
    Case "acCmdRedo"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdRedo
    Case "acCmdObjectBrowser"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdObjectBrowser
    Case "acCmdAddWatch"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdAddWatch
    Case "acCmdEditWatch"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdEditWatch
    Case "acCmdQuickWatch"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdQuickWatch
    Case "acCmdStepToCursor"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdStepToCursor
    Case "acCmdIndent"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdIndent
    Case "acCmdOutdent"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdOutdent
    Case "acCmdFilterByForm"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdFilterByForm
    Case "acCmdFilterBySelection"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdFilterBySelection
    Case "acCmdViewLargeIcons"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdViewLargeIcons
    Case "acCmdViewDetails"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdViewDetails
    Case "acCmdViewSmallIcons"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdViewSmallIcons
    Case "acCmdViewList"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdViewList
    Case "acCmdLineUpIcons"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdLineUpIcons
    Case "acCmdArrangeIconsByName"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdArrangeIconsByName
    Case "acCmdArrangeIconsByType"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdArrangeIconsByType
    Case "acCmdArrangeIconsByCreated"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdArrangeIconsByCreated
    Case "acCmdArrangeIconsByModified"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdArrangeIconsByModified
    Case "acCmdArrangeIconsAuto"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdArrangeIconsAuto
    Case "acCmdCreateShortcut"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdCreateShortcut
    Case "acCmdToggleFilter"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdToggleFilter
    Case "acCmdOpenTable"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdOpenTable
    Case "acCmdInsertPicture"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdInsertPicture
    Case "acCmdDeleteRecord"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdDeleteRecord
    Case "acCmdStartupProperties"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdStartupProperties
    Case "acCmdPageNumber"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdPageNumber
    Case "acCmdDateAndTime"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdDateAndTime
    Case "acCmdChangeToTextBox"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdChangeToTextBox
    Case "acCmdChangeToLabel"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdChangeToLabel
    Case "acCmdChangeToListBox"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdChangeToListBox
    Case "acCmdChangeToComboBox"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdChangeToComboBox
    Case "acCmdChangeToCheckBox"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdChangeToCheckBox
    Case "acCmdChangeToToggleButton"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdChangeToToggleButton
    Case "acCmdChangeToOptionButton"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdChangeToOptionButton
    Case "acCmdChangeToImage"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdChangeToImage
    Case "acCmdAnswerWizard"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdAnswerWizard
    Case "acCmdMicrosoftOnTheWeb"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdMicrosoftOnTheWeb
    Case "acCmdClearItemDefaults"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdClearItemDefaults
    Case "acCmdZoom200"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdZoom200
    Case "acCmdZoom150"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdZoom150
    Case "acCmdZoom100"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdZoom100
    Case "acCmdZoom75"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdZoom75
    Case "acCmdZoom50"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdZoom50
    Case "acCmdZoom25"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdZoom25
    Case "acCmdZoom10"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdZoom10
    Case "acCmdFitToWindow"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdFitToWindow
    Case "acCmdPreviewOnePage"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdPreviewOnePage
    Case "acCmdPreviewTwoPages"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdPreviewTwoPages
    Case "acCmdPreviewFourPages"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdPreviewFourPages
    Case "acCmdPreviewEightPages"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdPreviewEightPages
    Case "acCmdPreviewTwelvePages"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdPreviewTwelvePages
    Case "acCmdOpenURL"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdOpenURL
    Case "acCmdOpenStartPage"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdOpenStartPage
    Case "acCmdOpenSearchPage"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdOpenSearchPage
    Case "acCmdRegisterActiveXControls"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdRegisterActiveXControls
    Case "acCmdDeleteTab"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdDeleteTab
    Case "acCmdDatabaseProperties"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdDatabaseProperties
    Case "acCmdImport"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdImport
    Case "acCmdInsertActiveXControl"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdInsertActiveXControl
    Case "acCmdInsertHyperlink"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdInsertHyperlink
    Case "acCmdReferences"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdReferences
    Case "acCmdAutoCorrect"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdAutoCorrect
    Case "acCmdInsertProcedure"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdInsertProcedure
    Case "acCmdCreateReplica"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdCreateReplica
    Case "acCmdSynchronizeNow"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSynchronizeNow
    Case "acCmdRecoverDesignMaster"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdRecoverDesignMaster
    Case "acCmdResolveConflicts"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdResolveConflicts
    Case "acCmdDeleteWatch"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdDeleteWatch
    Case "acCmdSpelling"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSpelling
    Case "acCmdAutoFormat"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdAutoFormat
    Case "acCmdDeleteTableColumn"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdDeleteTableColumn
    Case "acCmdInsertTableColumn"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdInsertTableColumn
    Case "acCmdInsertLookupColumn"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdInsertLookupColumn
    Case "acCmdRenameColumn"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdRenameColumn
    Case "acCmdSetDatabasePassword"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSetDatabasePassword
    Case "acCmdUserLevelSecurityWizard"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdUserLevelSecurityWizard
    Case "acCmdFilterExcludingSelection"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdFilterExcludingSelection
    Case "acCmdQuickPrint"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdQuickPrint
    Case "acCmdConvertMacrosToVisualBasic"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdConvertMacrosToVisualBasic
    Case "acCmdSaveAllModules"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSaveAllModules
    Case "acCmdFormView"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdFormView
    Case "acCmdDatasheetView"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdDatasheetView
    Case "acCmdAnalyzePerformance"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdAnalyzePerformance
    Case "acCmdAnalyzeTable"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdAnalyzeTable
    Case "acCmdDocumenter"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdDocumenter
    Case "acCmdTileHorizontally"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdTileHorizontally
    Case "acCmdProperties"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdProperties
    Case "acCmdTransparentBackground"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdTransparentBackground
    Case "acCmdTransparentBorder"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdTransparentBorder
    Case "acCmdCompileLoadedModules"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdCompileLoadedModules
    Case "acCmdInsertLookupField"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdInsertLookupField
    Case "acCmdUndo"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdUndo
    Case "acCmdInsertChart"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdInsertChart
    Case "acCmdGoBack"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdGoBack
    Case "acCmdGoForward"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdGoForward
    Case "acCmdStopLoadingPage"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdStopLoadingPage
    Case "acCmdRefreshPage"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdRefreshPage
    Case "acCmdFavoritesOpen"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdFavoritesOpen
    Case "acCmdFavoritesAddTo"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdFavoritesAddTo
    Case "acCmdShowOnlyWebToolbar"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdShowOnlyWebToolbar
    Case "acCmdToolbarControlProperties"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdToolbarControlProperties
    Case "acCmdShowMembers"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdShowMembers
    Case "acCmdListConstants"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdListConstants
    Case "acCmdQuickInfo"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdQuickInfo
    Case "acCmdParameterInfo"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdParameterInfo
    Case "acCmdCompleteWord"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdCompleteWord
    Case "acCmdBookmarksToggle"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdBookmarksToggle
    Case "acCmdBookmarksNext"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdBookmarksNext
    Case "acCmdBookmarksPrevious"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdBookmarksPrevious
    Case "acCmdBookmarksClearAll"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdBookmarksClearAll
    Case "acCmdStepOut"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdStepOut
    Case "acCmdFindPrevWordUnderCursor"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdFindPrevWordUnderCursor
    Case "acCmdFindNextWordUnderCursor"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdFindNextWordUnderCursor
    Case "acCmdObjBrwFindWholeWordOnly"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdObjBrwFindWholeWordOnly
    Case "acCmdObjBrwShowHiddenMembers"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdObjBrwShowHiddenMembers
    Case "acCmdObjBrwHelp"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdObjBrwHelp
    Case "acCmdObjBrwViewDefinition"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdObjBrwViewDefinition
    Case "acCmdObjBrwGroupMembers"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdObjBrwGroupMembers
    Case "acCmdSelectReport"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSelectReport
    Case "acCmdPublish"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdPublish
    Case "acCmdSaveAsHTML"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSaveAsHTML
    Case "acCmdSaveAsIDC"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSaveAsIDC
    Case "acCmdSaveAsASP"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSaveAsASP
    Case "acCmdPublishDefaults"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdPublishDefaults
    Case "acCmdEditHyperlink"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdEditHyperlink
    Case "acCmdOpenHyperlink"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdOpenHyperlink
    Case "acCmdOpenNewHyperlink"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdOpenNewHyperlink
    Case "acCmdCopyHyperlink"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdCopyHyperlink
    Case "acCmdHyperlinkDisplayText"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdHyperlinkDisplayText
    Case "acCmdTabControlPageOrder"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdTabControlPageOrder
    Case "acCmdInsertPage"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdInsertPage
    Case "acCmdDeletePage"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdDeletePage
    Case "acCmdSelectAll"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSelectAll
    Case "acCmdCreateMenuFromMacro"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdCreateMenuFromMacro
    Case "acCmdCreateToolbarFromMacro"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdCreateToolbarFromMacro
    Case "acCmdCreateShortcutMenuFromMacro"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdCreateShortcutMenuFromMacro
    Case "acCmdDelete"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdDelete
    Case "acCmdRunOpenMacro"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdRunOpenMacro
    Case "acCmdLastPosition"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdLastPosition
    Case "acCmdPrint"
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdPrint
    End Select

    Exit Function

    Nick Monsour, Aug 24, 2006
  6. Nick Monsour

    Nick Monsour Guest

    The menu bar was made with a wizard or so it appears by this comment in
    the modMenuWizRunCommand. Whcih make it harder for me to understand why
    it only shows on some computers not all. It does include more the file.

    'This module was automaticly add when the Menu Wizard was
    'run. Do not delete this function. If you do your menus
    'will not function.
    'This function takes a string representation of the runcommand
    'constants select the and runs the corrisponding runcommand

    Nick Monsour, Aug 24, 2006
  7. Nick Monsour

    Nick Monsour Guest

    I found a way to make it appear. Just go into the properties window for
    the reports and form and set the menu bar to the existing menu bar and
    it shows as a floating bar that can be docked.

    Nick Monsour, Aug 25, 2006