Lotus Notes to Palm to Outloook and Back Again

Ricardo

For those of you who like interesting problems – see if
you can offer advice/help.

At the office I’m required to use Lotus Notes R5. I also
have a Palm Tungsten T handheld PDA. I am able to sync
(via Easy Sync Pro) Lotus Notes to and from my palm. On my
home computer, I use Outlook XP. Associated with Outlook
(on the home computer) is a synchronizing tool - I think
its called pocket mirror and/or chuppa.

When I sync at the Office (Lotus Notes <-> Palm PDA) all
information, whether entered on the desktop and/or the
handheld transfers – just like it suppose to.

When I take the Palm home and to sync (Outlook <-> Palm
PDA) the information on the Palm PDA uploads just fine. it
appears all information, whether entered on the desktop
and/or the handheld transfers – just like it suppose to.

However, I’ve discovered a small problem. The problem is
any information entered/modified on the Outlook Desktop
syncs down to the Palm PDA but will not sync back up to
Lotus Notes.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Scott Fellman [MSFT]

I would think that this is a mapping problem in the desktop sync software.
Have you checked with the Palm folks? Thier website is www.chapura.com

Scott Fellman
Microsoft