Looking for specific software

Reaction score
I am looking for specific software and have been researching on Google without success. No one seems to be offering what I want although I would have thought there would be a demand.

I have created a PDF from a Word 07 document. This has a List of Contents and 1000 odd websites both have 'click and go' funtionality. The advice I need is two fold:

I wish to create an E-manual (ebook) from this PDF and retain the 'click and go' functionality with both the Table of Contents and the hyperlinks to the 'web'.

Secondly, since this is a training manual that I wish to make money from, I want to make the E-manual downloadable from a website. This needs to have a secure Registration for at least 1 user (and ideally 2 or 3 licences to make it available on an individual's Desk Top, Lap Top and Ipad) Finally I need to minimise or better still eliminate any pirating opportunities.

Ask a Question