Logitech G502 PROTEUS CORE

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Vortez have a review of the Logitech G502 PROTEUS CORE gaming mouse, which costs around £70:

We have no qualms in saying that G502 is an attractive looking gaming peripheral but physical appearance to the side, we’re also mightily impressed by the strong feature-set this gaming mouse comes with too.

G502 is furnished with a multitude of features for right-handed gamers. Around the thumb area there are plenty of buttons which can be customised and there are various high-quality materials used for the construction of this mouse which help with comfort and grip for extended periods of time. The only thing we weren’t really keen on is the scrolling wheel which feels flimsy and is actually rather out of place with the rest of the mouse which offers up great build quality.

28555_logitech%20g502%20proteus%20core%20review%20-%20intro.jpg

Read the review here:
http://www.vortez.net/articles_pages/logitech_g502_proteus_core_review,1.html

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
12,000 DPI?! :eek:

Thats mental. I still 'only' use 1800. Low sens. :D

Reaction score
£70!.:eek:
For a Mouse!:fool:
OK you might need it for gaming?
As i dont game my trusty USB Logitech @ £9.99 does a great job!!!!:thumb:

Last edited:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
70 quid for a gaming mouse is about as much as I'd spend tbh. Most of the mice I'd be looking at are around the 40-50 mark. (DA2013, FK1, EC2, Rival etc)

FWIW, I run the Mark C Acceleration fix, windows setting at 6/11 (default - you shouldn't change this!) with 1800DPI in Razer Synapse. :)

Then set your game sens with this site: http://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/

= the same sensitivity in every game. ;)

Ask a Question