Links error

Andi Hansen - Denmark

Forgotten to mention:

Windows XP Pro ServicePack 3, Danish
Fujitsu-Siemens Scaleo-T computer

Browsers: Internet Explorer 8 & Safari (updated today)
Outlook: Microsoft Outlook 2007
Anti-Virus: Avast
Firewall: Avast + built-in firewall

Bernd

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
When clicking on a link in Outlook, or internet-shortcut on my desktop, I get
this error every time:

http://zitra.heliohost.org/link_error.jpg

It's danish saying:

"General error. The URL adress was:
"http://zilan.netai.net/forum". The named file was not found"

How to get rid of that error?
- It's the same, when clicking links in WLM (Messenger)

If you are using Firefox then look here:

http://www.raymond.cc/blog/archives...en-link-or-url-from-outlook-and-windows-mail/

Bernd

Joined
Oct 19, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
2 critics:

1) I posted this error on a Microsoft website, it appears here, that I'm not a member.

2) I wrote, that I was using Windows Internet Explorer 8 & Apple Safari 4.
Safari is my standard browser, but this error started yesterday for the very first time.
I must tell You, that I've used both Outlook and Safari for several years.
- I use them every day.

Andi Hansen

Bernd, did You read the post at all?

It's Safari, not Firefox (I'll never use firefox)

Bernd wrote:

-------- Original-Nachricht --------If you are using Firefox then look
18-okt-09

-------- Original-Nachricht -------

If you are using Firefox then look here

http://www.raymond.cc/blog/archives...pen-link-or-url-from-outlook-and-windows-mail

Bernd

Repository Factory, GridView and ObjectDataSource with WebService Layer
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...d0-a7a2991a79d4/repository-factory-gridv.aspx

Bernd

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Bernd, did You read the post at all?

It's Safari, not Firefox (I'll never use firefox)
If Safari is your DEFAULT Browser the tip I gave you could be applicable
too.

Bernd

Joined
Oct 19, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Bernd said:
-------- Original-Nachricht --------

> Bernd, did You read the post at all?
>
> It's Safari, not Firefox (I'll never use firefox)

If Safari is your DEFAULT Browser the tip I gave you could be applicable
too.

Bernd

It Didn't help at all...