Linking contacts in custom form

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm trying to build a simple client management system in outlook. I'm gotten a bit stuck when i try to add multiple fields where i can link contacts. On the standard form you can link contacts at the bottom of the first page. I would like to have a page where i can link contacts for multiple categories for better organization.

for example: i have a contact for a customer, who would be linked to a number of product types they purchase. then they may be also linked to account types they use and then linked to other people in their company.

that way i can open a contact that is an account type for example and see all the clients that use that account type. or open a contact that is a product type and see all the customers that purchase that product.

is there a way to create 3 or 4 fields where i can link other contacts? if i used the contacts field from the commonly used fields list then it just duplicates what is in the original contact linked field.

Greatly appreciated.

Ask a Question