Linking a picture

Reaction score
Hey guys

I'm a bit of a noob at this access business and was hoping for a hand. Basically I'm trying to edit an archaeological database (various pictures of bronze age axe heads from one site) for a lecturer. At the moment I have a form dispalying 4 pictures (the 4 different angles) of each object on one page with the image boxes being linked to the data table with 'Me!Image129.Picture = Me!PhotographVentral' etc. Basically I want to make it so you can click an image (or cmd box) and it will load up the picture full size.

Was thinking of making seperate forms for each angle with larger image boxes then linking the two forms. I am however as i said quite a noob (i didn't build this database) and I'm not sure A if this would work and B how to link it to the right record (rather than just linking to a form where you then have to select find 457 or such).

If something seems unclear, you need more information or I've just been stupid somewhere please say, help would be very appreciated.

cheers

Ask a Question