Let this be a lesson to Bailiffs

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Let this be a lesson to Bailiffs using strongarm tactics and force to gain possesion where they have no right or proper documentation!

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Brilliant. I do love it when these people get sent away. I'd say the majority of baliffs don't know what they are doing. Somebody should also do Paul Higgs for smoking while representing the courts LOL

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Mr Paul Higgs is no longer on the Court Bailiff list!

Poetic justice really by the way his demeanour came across in the video!

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
The Birds did lose there home in an illegal second visit where the police were ordered not to turn up to do there jobs!

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=141&t=45662

UPDATE: I thought it would be useful to update you on the story...

The video is useful for us in that it is prima facie evidence that force cannot be used during an eviction if it is objected to by the people on the land, as proved by the Police. I will be using the video evidence in my action against the bank in the Court of Appeal for unlawful eviction against me which occurred on three separate occasions before the bird eviction in the video. I am also using it in my action in the High Court against the Police for there misconduct against me in my evictions. In future, anyone who is facing an eviction, now knows the crimes they are committing, and if you want to resist them, all you have to do is force an error by making them use force. This gives you a Tortuous remedy, and the leverage to get back in your home.

In relation to the Bird family's struggle. The video was back in May 2012, and due to the major embarrassment we caused the court, they came back for a 2nd eviction some time later, which again we attended. Unfortunately, this time they brought the heavies; High Court Enforcement Officers, who are unabashed fascists. The Police were ordered to stand down, and Sgt Mo, had been ordered not to attend. The bailiffs used excessive violence to secure entry. But however, due to the video evidence, we have the grounds to prosecute and sue them for their tyrannical actions. The Bird family's struggle against the bank continues, as we prepare for the next round of action against the bank. The only time you truly lose your home is when you GIVE UP.

Stay tuned...

The Bird family have now reoccupied there home..

Again stayed tuned folks! :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Glad some one has got one over the corrupt banking sector. Also glad my bank (an ethical bank) did not take over the Lloyd s (TSB) branches.:thumb:

Ask a Question