    Peggy Guest

    After I have done an ANOVA how do I calculate the LSD. i don't find that the
    program does this for me. Do I have to do it manually???

    Peggy, Jun 27, 2008

  2. Peggy

    Fred Smith Guest

    This is an Excel newsgroup. Do you have an Excel question?

    Regards,
    Fred.

    Fred Smith, Jun 28, 2008

  3. Peggy -

    As you have observed, the three Anova tools of the Analysis ToolPak do not
    calculate the LSD.

    So, yes, you would have to use worksheet functions and formulas.

    - Mike Middleton
    http://www.DecisionToolworks.com
    Decision Analysis Add-ins for Excel

    Mike Middleton, Jun 28, 2008