Keswick in the snow

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Here is one of a series of pics I took on me travels today.

Enjoy. :)

To see full size pictures go here,

http://gallery.atpic.com/25936

attachment.php

happywave.gif

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 344
Last edited:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Lovely photos Abarbarian - particularly at full size, that certainly is beautiful scenery :nod:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Taffycat said:
Lovely photos Abarbarian - particularly at full size, that certainly is beautiful scenery :nod:

Thats why I like the Atpic site, choice of viewing size and slideshow and the fact that folk can download the pics if they like them. I'll be putting some vids up at some point and some more pictures. I'm working on a couple of ideas if I can find the time and motivation.

happywave.gif

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
Thats why I like the Atpic site, choice of viewing size and slideshow and the fact that folk can download the pics if they like them. I'll be putting some vids up at some point and some more pictures. I'm working on a couple of ideas if I can find the time and motivation.

happywave.gif

Wow, that sounds good, it would be cracking to see some vids of your area :thumb: Although I can then imagine a whole troupe of PC Reviewers heading north to B&B with you :lol: Stand by for the invasion ;)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
Awesome pics Abar

Shucks your too kind. If I had a better camera I could take some really good shots. Mind you I might not be able to follow the destructions on a better camera.
laughingsmiley.gif

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Taffycat said:
Wow, that sounds good, it would be cracking to see some vids of your area :thumb: Although I can then imagine a whole troupe of PC Reviewers heading north to B&B with you :lol: Stand by for the invasion ;)

Vids I have in mind are not scenic. Good idea though, would need a driver as it is illegal to drive and film. Steady up folks, FORM AN ORDERLY QUEUE.
laughingsmiley.gif

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
Vids I have in mind are not scenic. Good idea though, would need a driver as it is illegal to drive and film. Steady up folks, FORM AN ORDERLY QUEUE.
laughingsmiley.gif

Do what I did then, mount the camera on a tripod in the passenger space's footwell :)

Reaction score
Some of the pictures,the ones with the sunlight commong down the mountian and the church steeple,remind me of towns in Switzerland at the foot of the mountains,very good indeed.

historian:thumb:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Ta fer compliments and ideas. Would be more fun with a driver. After all every movie producer has a whole bevy of pretty girl assistants.

nod.gif

Ask a Question