KAV@Costco

VanguardLH

gufus

Hello, VanguardLH!

You wrote on Wed, 12 May 2010 02:51:56 -0500:

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Produc...N=5000043&whse=BC&Dx=mode+matchallpartial&Ntk
FL>> =Text_Search&Dr=P_CatalogName:BC&Ne=4000000&D=kaspersky&Ntt=kaspersky&
FL>> No =0&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Nty=1&topnav=&s=1
V>
V> Of course, that's after you pay the $50 fee to become a Costco member.
V> If you aren't already a Costco member and you are just targeting this
V> one item, the real cost to you will be $70.

Marketing trick eh.

Victek

tom said:
Of course, that's after you pay the $50 fee to become a Costco member. If
you aren't already a Costco member and you are just targeting this one
item,
the real cost to you will be $70.
..
Actually you can buy it from the Costco website at that sale price. There's
an extra charge for non-members, but I don't know how much - hopefully less
then the cost of a full membership LOL.

nobody

.
Actually you can buy it from the Costco website at that sale price. There's
an extra charge for non-members, but I don't know how much - hopefully less
then the cost of a full membership LOL.

The extra cost is 5% or for this item, $1. BFD.