Bargain Kaspersky Internet Security - 3 user license, £7.99

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
The book shop called "The Works" have a 3 user license of Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 for sale for £7.99 - a real bargain. The best bit is, you can upgrade for free to Kaspersky Internet Security 2010.

I got an e-mail about this today from a friend, so I've not seen it myself - but I remember they used to sell cheap versions of Kaspersky in the past, so it doesn't surprise me.

Worth picking up if you're a Kaspersky user :)

Reaction score
Had a search on google and couldn't find that shop Ian although, there were lots of shops called "The Works".

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
A bargain indeed.

But in twelve months I would assume they will want full price for renewal?

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Cheap as chips if it is for real. Share the licence with two buddies and you only pay £2.50
nod.gif

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
A bargain indeed.

But in twelve months I would assume they will want full price for renewal?

Yep (I'll add that to the first post), but you aren't signed up by direct debit or anything like that - it's just a key that's valid for 12 months that you buy, same as any other AV :).

I've still got a few months left, so I'm not in a rush to get a copy - but if it's still around when this expires I'll probably buy one from here.

There are some good free AV's which are almost on a par, it's just features like the advanced firewall that I miss from KIS.

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
captain zed said:
Hi Adywebb
I searched that shop hi n lo and couldn't find any computer software. What am i missing ?? Can anyone find this online ??
Your not missing anything - you need to go to one of their shops....look at the stor locator section :thumb:

Ask a Question