JPG's to PP

coconuto

Does someone know an automated way to bring into a PP presentation a
large number of jpg's, each one forming its own slide, all at once?

To bring in each indivdually by using the Insert > new slide > insert
picture, > from file. etc., is very slow and cumbersome.

I tried to drop and drag them from their folder but that did not work.

Troy @ TLC Creative

If using PPT 2000 download the free PHOTO ALBUM add-in from MS.
If using PPT 2002-2003 this feature is built in under INSERT >> PHOTO >>
PHOTO ALBUM.
If you want even greater control, use one of this add-in:
http://corpimaging.com/PowerTools/pt-im-ex.htm

--
Best Regards,
Troy Chollar

DRE

Very impressive-some one advertising another programme
that costs more than Power point did in the first place!

nice to know someone is making money out of power point

DRE

Troy @ TLC Creative

DRE, what are you talking about...? I just checked and the import/export
add-in costs $53 (U.S.) - how much did you pay for PPT - and what version?
If you have not used the Photo Album option much you may not be aware that
it imports images so you have less editing/resizing options, which can be a
big inconvenience. I'm just offering a solution I found that overcomes those
limitations.

And you should check out the limitations of exporting slides as .jpg's that
can be overcome with this option, oh and the ability to set a background
image is 3 clicks - saves me hours of production time each week, better not
go into the ability to update images as if they were external linked images
with its insert option that might be over the top in features, time saving
and usability.

Welcome to 2004 DRE - hope your comments throughout the year can be positive
and able to help others, at least when you are on this forum.

--
Best Regards,
Troy Chollar

Glen Millar

Hi,

You could always try his suggestions that are free <g>?

Glen Millar
Microsoft PPT MVP
http://www.powerpointworkbench.com/
Please tell us your ppt version, and get back to us here
Remove spaces from signature
Posted to news://msnews.microsoft.com