John Kerry Sweating Like an Atheist in Church

MrPepper11

Jim Macklin said:
BTW, several American were recently involved with a
road-side bomb that was a WMD (Sarin gas shell). WMD are
very small devices, enough anthrax to kill every man, woman
and child in the world will fit in 2 or 3 semi-trailer
trucks, very easy to move, hide or deploy. Unlike WWII atom
bombs which were almost too big to fit in a B-29, modern
bombs are fairly small and could fit in a mini-van. Really
small bombs could fit in a carry-on suitcase. They haven't
found Jimmy Hoffa's body yet, but we know it is out their
somewhere.

It would not surprise me if some of Saddam's weapons were
shipped to Syria, Iran or just buried in the Iraqi desert.
The British, Dutch and French and Germans still find lots of
American bombs left over from WWII.

When dealing with WMD, it is better to assume your enemy has
them and proceed than to assume they don't have them and
trust that they don't.

Why are Republicans against aborting crack-imbued black babies when
it's better to assume they're going to be death-worthy criminals than
to assume they're not?

Bill Case

MrPepper11 said:
[...]

Yeh. I want to see how sincere these anti-abortion people are by having them
set up *big* fund to support all the unwanted and damaged infants that would
result.

Kermit

Charles Darwin said:
--
www.atheistfools.com
SPIRITUAL WARFARE HAS NEVER BEEN THIS MUCH FUN!

Tell me,why are atheists Christophobics?
If you don't believe in something then it should not affect you.Contention
is that deep down you have that nagging question which causes you all to
hate God,and to hate something then you must believe in it.You're only
fooling yourselves.

I don't hate God, altho some of the folks here hate smarmy little
Christians that come in an post nonsense like this. Do you hate Zeus?

If you barbarians would stay out of our public school science classes
and stop trying to throw people in jail 'cause they work on Sunday
(which is not the Sabboth, BTW) or have sex with the wrong gender or
whatever your eternal issue du jour is, then we wouldn't be having
this conversation.

Kermit

GreyCloud

Ray said:
15-20 years old. Quite possibly a dud that was once fired and failed
to detonate.

You're an idiot.

And you're a snipping moron that doesn't know when he got his peepee
slammed in the car door.

Christ you're dumber than I thought.

Osprey

GreyCloud said:
And you're a snipping moron that doesn't know when he got his peepee
slammed in the car door.

Christ you're dumber than I thought.

Unfortunately it gets worse. Wait until you meet Elmo, Barnes,
Pr(whatever), Sappy, Keegan.

ATS Monkee Trainer

Bill Case said:
MrPepper11 said:
[...]

Trying to get your mits on that moola eh Nancy? Just because your
daddy butt ****ed you daily does not define you as damaged...you
enjoyed it.

HTH

Bill Case

ATS Monkee Trainer said:
Bill Case said:
MrPepper11 said:
[...]

The only thing that got butt ****ed around here was the dog and it should
had you aborted - look what turned out

ATS Monkee Trainer

Bill Case said:
The only thing that got butt ****ed around here was the dog and it should
had you aborted - look what turned out

So you're holding up a pic of one of your kids then. Nice try.
Everyone knows you're ball-less and incapable of reproducing.

David W. Barnes

Osprey said:
Unfortunately it gets worse. Wait until you meet Elmo, Barnes,
Pr(whatever), Sappy, Keegan.

You'd better hope this isn't true, since these people pound the crap
out of you, intellectually.

Ray Fischer

GreyCloud said:
And you're a snipping moron that doesn't know when he got his peepee
slammed in the car door.

Gee, another 7th-grade whine.

Does your mother know what you do on the computer?

GreyCloud

Ray said:
Gee, another 7th-grade whine.

Does your mother know what you do on the computer?

And does your mother know you are still playing in the middle of the
freeway... or did she send you there?

jwk

Jim Macklin said:
[...]

Using that "logic" we had better get started nuking the rest of the world right now.

jwk

Ted Azito

My other computer is a VAX

Amazing how a multimillion dollar installation of the seventies can't
keep up with a PDA today, isn't it?

GreyCloud

Ted said:
Amazing how a multimillion dollar installation of the seventies can't
keep up with a PDA today, isn't it?

But it was sure easier to develop on... and it still keeps ticking too.

Jeff George

So, you're saying that he was just as bad then as he is now?

He's a politician. What do you expect? The only thing we need to
figure out right now is whether he is as bad as Chimpler. Personally,
I can't imagine any politician could be as incompetent as the current
Monkeydent.

Heelgod

Anybody watchin this reinvention? Anyways that man is pooring sweat
He was sweating because he's lying through his teeth.

Good thing he wasn't lying out of his ass like Bush. That's why things are
so messy these days.

-Heelgod