Java ??

Hi...
can someone please tell me what I need to do and where I can find the Java
applet download for Win XP so that I can get into chat rooms ....My computer
keeps telling me I don't have it when I try to join a chat room......

Claire said:
Hi...
can someone please tell me what I need to do and where I can find the Java
applet download for Win XP so that I can get into chat rooms ....My computer
keeps telling me I don't have it when I try to join a chat room......

You can get Sun's java here
http://www.java.com/en/download/windows_automatic.jsp
Sun is the original creator of java.

The microsoft version here
http://home.wanadoo.nl/jheroen/VM/check.htm
Click on the homepage link,Note: the site is becoming very popular it may be
down due to bandwith limitations,try again later.

John Ski

Subject: Java ??
From: =?Utf-8?B?Q2xhaXJl?= (e-mail address removed)
Date: 10/8/2004 1:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time

Hi...
can someone please tell me what I need to do and where I can find the Java
applet download for Win XP so that I can get into chat rooms ....My computer
keeps telling me I don't have it when I try to join a chat room......
Go to the Sun website and download the latest version there. www.sun.com

HTH,
John
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"
***Arthur C. Clarke***