Itunes Burning Problem :S ?!

Reaction score
Hello everyone !!! :) lol

I finally managed to get all my albums i had bought off itunes back ... by downloading them and emailing Apple (who i must say responded quickly) lol It's taking 2 days (253 songs) to download ... while it has been downloading i have been burning the albums to c.ds so then i can transfer them to ATRAC3plus to then put on my Sony HD3 ... It was working fine last night ... got up this morning to finish them off ... burns them ... but last night when it finished the c.d popped out to show me it was done ... and when done it was shown as a c.d in the itunes library ... this morning however ... did not to any of those things ... i havn't changed a setting or anything ... i take the c.d out, put it back in to see if it has worked or not ... go onto SonicStage doesn't find no c.d so obviously the burning hasn't workd :S

I have wasted 5 or more c.d's now as it writes onto it, so i can't use it again as a blank c.d to burn ...

Please help this is really annoying and worrying !!! :(

Thanx

Reaction score
No it doesn't ...

I take it out to chec if it has burned properly ... it just says please insert a audio c.d so obviouly not wrking :(

Reaction score
Has anyone got any more ideas !?!?

Shall i try contacting Apple again or something ?!?!

Please help !!!

Ask a Question