_______________________
From: name
To: name
Date: yada yada

Above, I would like to see an email address beside each name to track the
source of the forwarded email. I use vista email to check my University
email, and so does not give me access to the University global addressbook.
If I can see the prior emails in the message, I would be able to add
colleagues and staff email addresses to my address book.

My second question, is if there's a way to show the email addresses without
having to show the technical script (control F3)?

thanks.

Ron Sommer

You are only going to see what the sender wants you to see.
The sender can remove the previous recipients.

F3 will just show who set it you.
--
Ronald Sommer

message :I am not sure if this has been answered. I searched for it because could
not
: find an entry for it. My question relates to a forwarded message in
Windows
: vista mail: particularly, in a forwarded message within the appended text
at
: the end, I would like to see the email addresses of individuals who sent
and
: receive the message before it was sent to me.
:
: All I see in the body of the email:
:
: blah blah blah
: _______________________
: From: name
: To: name
: Date: yada yada
:
: Above, I would like to see an email address beside each name to track the
: source of the forwarded email. I use vista email to check my University
: email, and so does not give me access to the University global
addressbook.
: If I can see the prior emails in the message, I would be able to add
: colleagues and staff email addresses to my address book.
:
: My second question, is if there's a way to show the email addresses
without
: having to show the technical script (control F3)?
:
: thanks.

Gary VanderMolen

It depends on the sender's mail client.