Is it worth buying a new case? If so which case?

Reaction score
Hi everyone this is a dilemma for me at the minute.
PC A is the blue chiftech full tower. This is my main system with all my media on it! It stay on for months on end.
PC B is the black I think jeantech case one. It is an additional I like to call luxury system. Probably could do without it.
Atm PC B has got the better specs. I wish to change the insides (please see other thread)
I was considering buying a new case to be my PC A because current pc A tower:
looks boring ie no lights
no usb/firewire ports on the front these are so handy! I hate going into the back
The reasons why I dont want to change:
it might be too expensive
the size of this thing im so used to having this big tower
and a big ego with it too. People come over and look at it and say its huge etc..
family feud!
this tower was given to me by my brother in law and it cost him abt £150 quid 4 years or so ago, if he saw this in the garage developing rust
he will not be a happy bunny.
He gave it to me out of the kindess of his heart!
So should I change it or not?
So if I were to change it what case can anyone reccomend?
please see the pictures:
Full Chiftech tower PC A:
PC B The case KGB sold me ill see if I can find out what one it is:
and picture two:​
psd99​

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Put a 120 or 140 fan in the top of the case after you spray the case some trully funky colour . Get an all in multi purpuss slot thingy for a spare floppy or drive slot . Quick , easy and unique what more could you ask for . :D
happywave.gif

Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
Put a 120 or 140 fan in the top of the case after you spray the case some trully funky colour . Get an all in multi purpuss slot thingy for a spare floppy or drive slot . Quick , easy and unique what more could you ask for . :D
happywave.gif

could u give me a link plz?

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Heres a link to the hole solution . I used a Black and Decker Jig Saw to cut out the hole with a very fine toothed metal cutting blade . One can of spray paint should be more than enough . Spray lightly and leave time bettween coats and you won't get any runs . I've just finished one and will post some pics after the weekend .

https://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/thread-3144780.php

:thumb:

Ask a Question