Invalid Licence Key

Steve

I'm trying to re-install XP Pro and my Product Code
(licence) key comes up as invalid.
I have a legal licenced copy of XP Pro.
What can I do?

Carey Frisch [MVP]

Troubleshooting Invalid CD Key Error Message During Windows XP Setup
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310637&Product=winxp

You receive a "The product key used to install Windows is invalid" error message
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;326904&Product=winxp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect your PC!

"Steve" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message:

| I'm trying to re-install XP Pro and my Product Code
| (licence) key comes up as invalid.
| I have a legal licenced copy of XP Pro.
| What can I do?

Steve