    about whether to Open or Save document files, or to Run or Save
    applications. What's the deal, and what should I do?

    Brandon Taylor

    Brandon Taylor, Apr 1, 2007

  2. Brandon Taylor

    kirk jim Guest

    you can try doing a system restore to the time you remember it worked
    correctly

    kirk jim, Apr 1, 2007

  3. Brandon Taylor

    jonah Guest

    On Sun, 1 Apr 2007 14:57:15 -0500, "Brandon Taylor"
    <> wrote:

    >I have lately been having an issue with Internet Explorer 7 for Windows
    >Vista and downloading files. As of late, IE7 has not been prompting me
    >about whether to Open or Save document files, or to Run or Save
    >applications. What's the deal, and what should I do?
    >
    >Brandon Taylor

    Internet Options > Security > Custom Level > Scroll down till you find
    "Automatic prompting for File Downloads" and set it to "Enable" OK
    out of it and accept the "Are you really sure you want to do this
    stuff"

    Jonah

    jonah, Apr 1, 2007