Internet Connection Firewall XP Pro

Buzz

the checkbox to enable the firewall is grayed out for the
network connection to the DSL modem? How do I enable it?

Mike [MSFT]

It sounds like there is a policy being applied that is preventing
configuring Internet Connection Firewall. This policy is applied by system
administrators for various reasons.

Michael Cook
Microsoft PSS Security Team
Windows 2000 MCSE, MCSA, CISSP

Please reply to the newsgroup so that others may benefit. Thanks!