Intel goes after Windows 7 on netbooks with Linux

measekite Da Monkey

Alias said:
http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9133279

Gosh, Nymshifter, do you consider Intel a "nobody"? A geek that can't get
laid? How about Google with their LINUX Android. Are they geek nobodies
who can't get laid?

Har, har, har.

Alias

Did you even read the article, numbnuts? Intel is creating Linux for low
cost laptops. This will allow sales to people who can't afford Windows 7
and creates more sales for Intel. BFD. Did you read the part about the
mobile devices? Windows 7 won't be on those either. Not earth shattering
news so crawl back in your hole and smoke another BOWL! HA HA HA HA.

Alias

measekite said:
Did you even read the article, numbnuts? Intel is creating Linux for low
cost laptops. This will allow sales to people who can't afford Windows 7
and creates more sales for Intel. BFD. Did you read the part about the
mobile devices? Windows 7 won't be on those either. Not earth shattering
news so crawl back in your hole and smoke another BOWL! HA HA HA HA.

Net books are the hottest selling computers around, dumb ****. MS
brought XP Home out of retirement because they are scared shitless that
Linux will dominate the net book market.

Now, can you answer the questions I posed above or do they rhetorically
reveal you to be the liar we all know you are?

Alias

measekite Da Monkey

Alias said:
Net books are the hottest selling computers around, dumb ****. MS brought
XP Home out of retirement because they are scared shitless that Linux will
dominate the net book market.

Where does it say MS brought XP out of retirement? I'll bet you didn't even
read the article. Or maybe you read it but don't understand it. Read it
again.
Now, can you answer the questions I posed above or do they rhetorically
reveal you to be the liar we all know you are?

Alias

I already answered your question but you are so stupid you don't realize it.
HA HA HA HA. Good for Intel to make money with Linux. I never said Linux
isn't good for people. What I am saying is Linux isn't good for people who
run MS apps. You just don't get it.

If all you want to do is surf the net, read e-mail, and write a one page
letter to Mama, then Linux fits the bill just fine. Got it? I doubt it.

Another thing, Vista forum users don't want to hear about that INFERIOR
Ubuntu because they don't want it. You still after all these years can't
grasp the concept. Figures.

Now print this out and take it to someone who can explain it to you. HA HA
HA HA HA

Alias

measekite said:
Where does it say MS brought XP out of retirement? I'll bet you didn't even
read the article. Or maybe you read it but don't understand it. Read it
again.

It doesn't say that. I said that. With Vista out for a few years,
bringing XP Home out AGAIN, is, well, bringing it out of retirement.
I already answered your question but you are so stupid you don't realize it.
HA HA HA HA. Good for Intel to make money with Linux. I never said Linux
isn't good for people. What I am saying is Linux isn't good for people who
run MS apps. You just don't get it.

You have said, over and over again, that NOBODY wants Linux and that it
is ONLY for geeks who can't get laid.
If all you want to do is surf the net, read e-mail, and write a one page
letter to Mama, then Linux fits the bill just fine. Got it? I doubt it.

I do a lot more than that:

Email
Surf the web
Burn CDs.
Rip CDs.
Listen to music.
Watch vidoes/DVDs.
Scan and print.
Spreadsheets.
Presentations
Newsgroups.
HTML editing.
Games like Chess, Tetris, all kinds of solitaire, etc.
Make videos.
Download photos from a camera and organize them.
Translations.
Use a dictionary
Learn how to touch type.
Edit images.
Send and receive a fax.
Take screenshots.
Create .PDF files.
Create and use a data base.
Instant messaging with over 10 different programs in one including
Windows Live Messenger.
IRC.
Bluetooth.

and much more!

What you can't do with Ubuntu:

Worry about:
WPA and WGA raising their ugly heads,
DRM,
Viruses,
Root kits,
Spyware,
and
Malware.
Another thing, Vista forum users don't want to hear about that INFERIOR
Ubuntu because they don't want it. You still after all these years can't
grasp the concept. Figures.

You only speak for yourself and quite badly.
Now print this out and take it to someone who can explain it to you. HA HA
HA HA HA

No explanation needed: you're a LIAR, FUD spewer and incapable of any
humor other than grade school drivel.

Alias