Inserting Flash

Vincent Pozon

Dear all,

Just thought I would share this. I have been inserting Flash movies as
easily as inserting pictures with the use of Swiss Point Player for
Microsoft. It's a PowerPoint add-in.
It works as well as you hope it would -- and it's free.
http://www.globfx.com/products/swfpoint/

Enjoy.
:)
Vincent Pozon

Steve Rindsberg

Thanks for posting that, Vincent.

It's mentioned in
Embed FLASH effects into PowerPoint
http://www.rdpslides.com/pptfaq/FAQ00049.htm

where another user says the same good things about it. He also mentions an
important point ... playback requires this addin as well. Apparently flash
movies added this way won't work on computers w/o the addin. Do you know if
that's still true?

--
Posted to news://msnews.microsoft.com
Steve Rindsberg, PPT MVP

Vincent Pozon

Never noticed, come to think of it. But then I have been using my laptop for
presentations most of the time.
Will check...

Vincent