Input signal out of range?

Reaction score
This problem happens every time i start Battle Field 1942. It comes up with a white box with the words "Input Signal out of Range."

i have a 9600 pro 128mb and a flat screen monitor from compaq.

If anyone can help that would be wonderful!

Thank You!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
It means that you have an unsupported refresh rate set for your monitor. If you download this application you should be able to set it to use the correct refresh rate for your monitor manually:

http://www.radeon2.ru/refreshfix_eng.html

If you have an LCD, try setting all the values to 60hz as any LCD can handle that no problem.

I had a similar problem with my ATI card/monitor combination and couldn't fix it by using the display panel windows provided.

Reaction score
input signal out of range

I recently bought microsoft simulator 2004 and installed the saitek x52 throttle and joystick and now I have input signal out of range on my computer. I tried going to the website about a refresh rate but am unable. I just bought my compaq last year and I know it has the juice to do the game, yet? Any help is good to go
thanks

Reaction score
hi

if u found any way to solve ur problem can u pls give me an advice how I can make my this comboTV box work on my this pc?i send u the specifications of it and the monitor, since I changed the monitor it’sn’t working ,with old monitor it was working properly:combo tv specifications:RF input 47-870 MHZ video input :1VP-P out put pattern resoloution 640 -480 Refresh rate :50hz and the monitor specifications:it’s flatiron LG L1520B horizontal frequency30 to 63 khz vertical:56-75 htz ,image:VESA 1024*768 the message it gives after turning switching the monitor to TV is input signal out of range).will u pls tell me how can I fix it ,this device doesn’t have any CD with it ,it was working very well with old monitor
bomber_man2 said:
This problem happens every time i start Battle Field 1942. It comes up with a white box with the words "Input Signal out of Range."

i have a 9600 pro 128mb and a flat screen monitor from compaq.

If anyone can help that would be wonderful!

Thank You!

Reaction score
Hey all,

Yesterday i started playing a game which can only be played in 1024 x 760...

This morning I got up, and the resolution was still at 1024 x 760. I went to change the resolution but noticed a larger resolution than my normal 1280 x 980 (last number probably isn't correct!) and so i tried 2500 x something or other. The monitor had a breakdown and now all I get is the message 'Input signal out of range'. I restarted the PC, reset all BIOS settings but it still will not allow me to get onto my desktop to re change the res :S

any ideas what i can do?

Ask a Question