Bargain Inpaint 2.0

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/inpaint-2-0/

"Inpaint reconstructs the selected image area from the pixel near the area boundary. Inpaint may be used to remove undesirable objects from still images. Delete any unwanted object from your photo, such as extra power-line, people, text… The program will automatically inpaint the selected area to erase it.

If some unexpected object spoils an otherwise good photograph, Inpaint may be used to remove it. Simply select the object. No need for fiddly messing about with the clone tool!

It is alarmingly simple to use. Draw a selection around the object you wish to remove from the picture, and run smart remove selection. Inpaint will fill the selection area with intelligently generated texture drawn from the surrounding image data."

Inpaint 2.0 is available as a Giveaway of the day! You have 19 hours 16 minutes to download and install it.

Tried it already on a few pics and to my worn out eyes it looks pretty darn neat for a quick fix.
nod.gif

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Nice one Abarbarian :thumb: I've just downloaded this and will give it a go. Thank you :D

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Very good but can't save the pictures. :mad:

Also, it's asking me to Buy or Register, which needs a key. Have I missed something?

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
nivrip said:
Very good but can't save the pictures. :mad:

Also, it's asking me to Buy or Register, which needs a key. Have I missed something?

Did you read the "readme" after downloading the zip file Niv? If you look at that you will find the key there. Just enter it when prompted to do so.

The pictures can be saved by clicking the File button (same one as you used to open a picture for editing) and save in the usual way.
:thumb:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Taffycat said:
Did you read the "readme" after downloading the zip file Niv? If you look at that you will find the key there. Just enter it when prompted to do so.

The pictures can be saved by clicking the File button (same one as you used to open a picture for editing) and save in the usual way.
:thumb:

And they that were last shall be first amongst you
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
Probably not the best software out there, but for a feebie I suppose you can't complain. The images shown on the link imo havebeen touch up with other software after. Because try as I might I can't get any of mine to look anywhere near as good as that. I could probably do better with Photoshop if I put my mind to it..:p

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Taffycat said:

Well, to be honest, no. I was too impatient and now thanks to your advice I have got it right and can use the thing in the proper manner. :thumb:

Thanks once more TC and AB. :)

Ask a Question