Windows 7 Infected PC

Reaction score
Hi,

Does this sound like an infected malware pc? Every time I try and serach for something on google on windows 7 I get the following message the site my not be safe and can contain malware that could harm your pc, I have had UAC disabled for the last few weeks. Is there any way of fixing this without reinstalling? I am running all the viurs scans atm.

Cheers,

Wiz

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Don't worry - it's a problem with Google. It's like this for everyone - just take a look at how much the "users online" counter has gone down, as people aren't clicking though.

Cool at lest my computers not infected buy lots of malware, one thing though when I try to start windows defender I get this message 0x800106ba windows defender cannot be started or has been stopped, does this sound like windows defender has corrupted its self?

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Wiz

Reaction score
Hi Ian,

Cant seem to find windows defender in add or remove programs have download the Windows Install Clean Up tool its not showing up in there either. I have tried installing it over the top of the old one but it says that the computer has got it already installed.

Ask a Question