import contacts and emails

wayne

how do i import all my emails and contacts from incredimail to windows mail
to make this my default client also incredimail has this feature that when
you create new mail and put in a leter in the to bar it automaticly put up
surgestions of who to send this email too, dose windows mail have this
feature. thanks in advance.

Dave N9

This may help....
http://email.about.com/od/incredima...from_IncrediMail_to_Another_Email_Program.htm

http://help.incredimail.com/incredimail/help_center/help_article.aspx?article_id=99&lang_id=9

http://www.howtogeek.com/forum/topic/incredimail-1

Windows Mail has limited auto-complete for contacts, it only works for the
last 29 email addresses you type in..

Dave N.
MS-MVP (Mail)
Windows 7 Ultimate
http://download.live.com/wlmail
"wayne" wrote in message

how do i import all my emails and contacts from incredimail to windows mail
to make this my default client also incredimail has this feature that when
you create new mail and put in a leter in the to bar it automaticly put up
surgestions of who to send this email too, dose windows mail have this
feature. thanks in advance.

Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\)

The feature you asked about is known as auto-completion.
Windows Mail's implementation of it is very poor. I suggest you try
Windows Live Mail which uses the entire contacts list for auto-completion.

http://download.live.com/wlmail

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)