Immunet Protect

El.Plates

Has anyone any thoughts as to the worth of this "cloud " based antivirus
ie who is behind it ?
is it worth using ?
is it worth running along side another av such as avira ?
if so is the paid version worth investing in ?
Looking forward to your thoughts,

Victek

"El.Plates" wrote in message
Has anyone any thoughts as to the worth of this "cloud " based antivirus ie
who is behind it ? is it worth using ?
is it worth running along side another av such as avira ? if so is the paid
version worth investing in ?
Looking forward to your thoughts,
I've used the 1.x and then the 2.x beta for a while. I did not (and would
not) use it as a standalone AV. I used it along with another AV and they
got along fine, but really can't say having Immunet Protect increased my
protection. If you want to use a second product along with a standard AV I
would suugest Prevx 3.0. The free version will not remove malware, but it
will detect it and likely alert to anything the other app misses. Just MHO
of course.