Im trying to send pictures in my other email acct but when I do wi

lilharleybear

Windows mail wants to send it and it never goes out. I dont like Windows mail
I have incredimail and I want to send it out from that, Can anyone help me,.,,

Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\)

So what prevents you from using Incredimail if you prefer it?
We can't give advice for Incredimail, but if you want to use that, make
sure it is set as the default mail client:

The following procedure will rewrite the default protocol
assignments in the registry:
Open the Default Programs applet, then click on "Set program
access and computer defaults." Expand the Custom selection, and
select Incredimail. Click OK.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"lilharleybear" wrote in message
Windows mail wants to send it and it never goes out. I dont like Windows mail
I have incredimail and I want to send it out from that, Can anyone help me,.,,

Dave N9

First, you have to enter the correct settings in order to access your email
account.
Your email account provider has that information on their website.

When you get an error message, right-click on it, select Copy, then Paste it
into a reply here.

Dave N.
MS-MVP (Mail)
Windows 7 Ultimate 64
http://download.live.com/wlmail
"Pieter Kausina" wrote in message

how can i send email and removed errors and what makes them error

t.c137

.