if you ask for vista for christmas....

Asking for Vista for Christmas is pointless considering it won't be out till
next month smart guy.

MicroFox

If I was posting from vista then you would say.. if you dont like it dont
use it.

I dont like it and I dont use it.

But this does not mean that I dont know vista... as I have said.. I have
been beta testing it since longhorn times.... on various machines

It is because I know it so well that I am not impressed at all... and I
understand how bad it is.

Jerry P

Santa Claus should give him a brain, because, "If you knew as much as you
think you know,
You would realize that you don't know what you thought you knew"!
Think about it.....Ho...Ho...Ho...
Jerry

Jan Il

No thanks. You deserve them all to yourself. :)

Jan :)
MVP/Windows IE [DTS/AumHa]
Smiles are meant to be shared,
that's why they're so contagious.

MicroFox said:
Eat my headers .... and eat this screenshot!
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/74/untitleddn2.jpg

Frisbee is full of misconseptions and lies, you dont want to be fooled by
a fool.

Jan Il said:
What I figured. I was hoping that maybe mentally uninstalling it might
work. Ya never know. :)

Jan :)
MVP/Windows IE [DTS/AumHa]
Smiles are meant to be shared,
that's why they're so contagious

Bill Frisbee said:
Jan,

He's never even installed it.

Bill F.

If you don't like Vista then simply uninstall it. No one is forcing
you to use it. Or is your only purpose here to Troll?

Hope this helps.

Jan :)
MVP/Windows IE [DTS/AumHa]
Smiles are meant to be shared,
that's why they're so contagious.

Replies are posted only to the newsgroup for the benefit or other
readers.
How to make a good newsgroup post:
http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

"MicroFox" <-> wrote in message
if you ask for vista for Christmas....

I have to warn you that it will not be Santa Claus that will be
delivering the gift,
but the Grinch!

I bet he will love to see millions of unhappy users!

Also if in your letter to Santa, you do not specify what OS you want
for the computer you ask for in the letter, according to Murphy's law
(whatever can go wrong will go wrong)
you will boot up to see Vista and not XP!

Be specific! ask for XP so you can have a merry Christmas!!!

Bill Frisbee

Just finished migrating the first 10 laptops at the company to Vista on
Friday night.

Works great! Faster than XP even for our business functions.

Bill F.

Bill Frisbee

If you knew if as much as you claimed to know it, this NG wouldn't be full
of your theatrical hysteria.