IE only full screen or minimized.

Anders

Hi !

I can only show Internet Explorer full screen or minimized.
If I minimize IE then I can only show it again by right clicking and
selecting maximize.

I'm using XP with IE 6.0, sp1.

Any hints to solve this problem will be appreciated very much.

Thanks.

Best regards Anders Hundborg

DVarnau

Hi,
When you right-click the button on the taskbar, there are options for "size"
and "move" right? Experiment with Size first, using the arrow keys on the
keyboard. Then try the Move option with the arrow keys. Your window is
probably very small and off the screen or very, very small (1 pixel?) but
still on the screen.

Hope this helps,
Don

Anders

THANKS A LOT...YOU SAVED MY DAY....:)

Best regards Anders

--
Newsgroup replies preferred, but e-mail address is...
don_04[at]varnau[dot]org

Anders said:
Hi !

I can only show Internet Explorer full screen or minimized.
If I minimize IE then I can only show it again by right clicking and
selecting maximize.

I'm using XP with IE 6.0, sp1.

Any hints to solve this problem will be appreciated very much.

Thanks.

Best regards Anders Hundborg

DVarnau

Great! Glad it helped.