David H. Lipman

From: "Tim Slattery said:
For the same reason IE9 won't run on XP, I guess. Microsoft wants to
keep goading us to buy the next version of something.

That is the Microsoft way.

webster72n

From: "Tim Slattery said:
For the same reason IE9 won't run on XP, I guess. Microsoft wants to
keep goading us to buy the next version of something.

That is the Microsoft way.

Just thought I'd ask.
Would it help if I sent Bill an email?
Only kidding <lol>

Harry.

David H. Lipman

--

Send Bill a Bill :)

Ken Blake, MVP

For the same reason IE9 won't run on XP, I guess. Microsoft wants to
keep goading us to buy the next version of something.

Not to disagree, but there's another reason too. Many new versions of
software, whether by Microsoft or some other company, take advantage
of new features in the latest version of Windows.

From: "webster72n said:
"David H. Lipman" wrote in message
That is the Microsoft way.

Just thought I'd ask.
Would it help if I sent Bill an email?
Only kidding <lol>

Harry.

--

Send Bill a Bill :)

Not a bad idea, if he would pay attention <g>.