I scanned some documents

cynt

I scanned some documents to my computer, went to email and it is asking for
sever and other info I not understanding help

Dave N9

Your email account provider(s) has that information.
They should have a help page on their website.
If you tell us who provides your email account, perhaps someone can assist
you.

--
Dave N.
MS-MVP (Mail)
"cynt" wrote in message

I scanned some documents to my computer, went to email and it is asking for
sever and other info I not understanding help

Gary VanderMolen

Have you ever sent emails before? If so, how do you go about it?
Who is your mail service provider?
Why can't you simply attach the scanned document to an email as you
normally would send an email?

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)