I have a error message

Reaction score
:(When I boot up I get a error message come up and as follows :-

Asus Set up

C;\users\alex\appdata\local\temp\235422log.iniia lost.

What does this mean and what do about it. I anyone can help I would be much obliged:cheers:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Open Task scheduler ... go to start button and type Task Scheduler ... and expand the "task scheduler library".

Open Asus and select the " i-setup" task, delete it, and you are done. If it doesn't exist/work, we'll need to "play" in the registry.

Make sure all your drivers are up to date. Stop using CCleaner, it is, IMO, a placebo. :)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
If by placebo, you mean it will magically make your PC run faster, your right, it wont. But it does a grand job of cleaning up all the crap. I like it and run it regularly. :)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
If by placebo, you mean it will magically make your PC run faster, your right, it wont. But it does a grand job of cleaning up all the crap. I like it and run it regularly. :)

Seconded. It does in one quick fell swoop what would take me 5 to ten minutes and a lot more agro to complete manually.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Disk Cleanup ... is on your HD, a windows program, doesn't usually delete needed stuff. :)

Deleted startup entries cannot be retrieved by CCleaner so be sure before you delete a program from the list.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Ah yes, now i always say just use the cleaner part to people that are less 'savvy' with PC's...

As for the Reg cleaner etc, thats a different game. :)

Ask a Question