I cant find the wrkgadm.exe

Ángel Rubio

Hi

I cant find this file neither in my system folder nor in my users folder. I
must use the security wizard to secure my DB. I use Access XP and Windows XP
Pro.

Where I can find this .exe ?

thanks in advice.

ángel

valladolid, spain

Albert D. Kallal

it is now built in (no more forgetting to install it!)

Try tools->Security->Workgroup Admin

Eric Butts [MSFT]

Hi Angel,

The WorkGroup Administrator (which was wrkgadm.exe in previous versions) is
now included within Microsoft Access. Select the menu option Tools >
Security > WorkGroup Administrator.

I hope this helps! If you have additional questions on this topic, please
respond back to this posting.

Regards,

Eric Butts
Microsoft Access Support
(e-mail address removed)
"Microsoft Security Announcement: Have you installed the patch for
Microsoft Security Bulletin MS03-026? If not Microsoft strongly advises
you to review the information at the following link regarding Microsoft
Security Bulletin MS03-026
<http://www.microsoft.com/security/security_bulletins/ms03-026.asp> and/or
to visit Windows Update at <http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/> to install
the patch. Running the SCAN program from the Windows Update site will help
to insure you are current with all security patches, not just MS03-026."