    not install. PLEASE HELP. You can contact at
    . THANK YOU!!

    , Nov 28, 2003

  2. There is no psc 2100. There is psc 2105, 2108, 2110, 2110v etc.
    Please in order to get help be precise and detailed in the information you
    are posting.

    Anyway if it is the 2105 or equivelant there some realy new software drivers
    dated 2003-11-11 that probably corect the installation problem. You can
    download them from HP site at:

    http://h20015.www2.hp.com/en/softwa...osoft Windows XP&sw_lang=en&pagetype=software

    It is the last option under "Driver" with the description "HP Full Solution
    Software Driver". Be sure that you are using a broadband connection to
    download the file or that you can maintain the connection for a long time as
    the file is 172.65 MB large.

    Stelios Koulouris, Nov 28, 2003

  3. Also have a look at the following HP paper with title "HP All-in-One
    Products - Resolving MSI Errors Including Internal Error 2343, Error
    Applying Transforms, Error 1406, Error 1704 Suspended Install" at :

    http://h20015.www2.hp.com/hub_searc...IKSBENZQ?reg=na&cc=us&docName=c00016803&lc=en

    Stelios Koulouris, Nov 28, 2003
  4. Kloschüssel Guest

    I installed the 2100, had the same problem (there is anyway no precisio
    in the naming of the printer/scanner, because it is only called PS
    2100, no further explanation!)

    anyway .. I downloaded the new drivers, but still same problem. Th
    scanner-driver is not being installed at no costs .. he always tell
    me: driver not found (which is impossible) ..

    after that I went to friend of mine and tried out if the PSC 2175 ma
    could be working .. but still same problem!

    then I got an idea and downloaded the Scrubber from HP, he delete
    every driver (which the uninstall process don't) and tried to reinstal
    everything .. still the same problem

    even a technician was here to help me .. no chance .. he told me: "
    didn't see such a thing since years!" and also he gave up this s***
    after 2 hours of trying and re-trying .. NO WAY!

    right now I'm on my way to kick out this f****g bastard of scanner an
    buy me another one (definitly it WON'T BE A HP!! only problems wit
    this s***t)

    greeting

    Kloschüsse

    Kloschüssel, Jan 10, 2004
  5. Hazm

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I also have an Hp 2100 series all-in-one printer. 2110v to be precise. This problem has frustrated me too. It will print documents but the scanner does not work at all. I've been searching for hours for a solution but to no avail. Anyone who has knowledge about this, please help.

    Hazm, Jan 7, 2008
  6. davew_nz

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    hp psc 2100 aio install problem FIXED

    I received "Internal Error 2343" as well. I was able to resolve this using Orca <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/255905> to edit the "aiosw.msi" file.

    I removed all references to "SetINSTALLDIR" and "SetINSTALLDIR2" under both "InstallExecuteSequence" and "InstallUISequence". I then saved the MSI file and re-ran the Setup.exe and all worked well! I recommend that you make a copy of aiosw.msi before editing in it Orca.

    Rather than downloading the whole SDK you can just download Orca here;
    http://www.technipages.com/wp-content/uplo...007/11/orca.Msi

    davew_nz, Apr 8, 2010
  7. hess2000

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    DaveW_NZ is a god. After hours and hours of bad advise (I tried nearly everything) & useless on-line help from HP, his simple solution solved my driver installation problem on my PSC 2110.

    ... sigh... I guess I won't need to buy a new scanner-printer afterall. No new toys.

    hess2000, Feb 25, 2011