How to setup WAN between 3 companies ?

meh

I have about 3 companies and want to connect all 3 together thru WAN. VPN
is pretty slow and that wont work for me.

Looking for suggestion.

All of my 3 companies have static ip address on the router.

Thanks.

Leythos

I have about 3 companies and want to connect all 3 together thru WAN. VPN
is pretty slow and that wont work for me.

Looking for suggestion.

All of my 3 companies have static ip address on the router.

VPN IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO, unless you purchase leased lines between
them. VPN is not slow, you need to analyze the need, purchase the level
of performance you need from an ISP, and go from there.

If you offices can't get high-speed access, then consider other options
- Outlook Web Access, FTP, etc...

The best method to do this is to have a central firewall capable of
Branch Office VPN tunnels, and SOHO VPN units at the other two offices.

A good home office firewall is about $3,000 and the SOHO units are under
$450 each.

BLH

meh said:
I have about 3 companies and want to connect all 3 together thru WAN. VPN
is pretty slow and that wont work for me.

Looking for suggestion.

All of my 3 companies have static ip address on the router.

Thanks.

There could be a number of options but with the small amount of
information here it's impossible to recommend one. Are all of the
companies in the same building? town? country? (what country?), how
much bandwidth do you want? what applications? how many users? how
much do you want to spend?

BH

1

127.0.0.1

BLH said:
"meh" <[email protected]> wrote in message

There could be a number of options but with the small amount of
information here it's impossible to recommend one. Are all of the
companies in the same building? town? country? (what country?), how
much bandwidth do you want? what applications? how many users? how
much do you want to spend?

BH

yes, more info is needed.
are they all running win2k and up? active directory would work just fine as
long as there is an MCSE running it.
mix mode shouldn't be much of a problem either.
forget about linux, unless you really have an IT department.